Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween, Halloween, Trick or Treat

I have been prepping this party since September, so I was unbelievably happy when October 31st finally came.
Today thirty-seven little kiddos were going to party, eat treats and be just a little bit spoiled...
Did I say just a little bit spoiled?
What I meant to say was they were going to be spoiled rotten.
Starting with these precious trick or treat bags that my wonderful mom made for each child.
(if you are keeping count, that is a total of 37 bags).
This one was for the boys...
This was for the girls...
All the preschoolers began showing up in their best Halloween disguises...
I couldn't get enough of my seriously spooky Sissy spider...
The kiddos went through their morning routine.
Very quickly...
They did a mini performance of "Witches Brew" which is one of my absolute favorites...
Then they grabbed their extra special treat bags and went to each classroom where all of the big kids oohed and aahed over these little characters...
One final group picture...
For a snack, they made witches hat cookies.
Their craft was to make those ghost popcorn bags I made for Lily's class...
The snacked while they stuffed their bags...
and then showed off their creations to one another...
As to not overwhelm the kids, their party was going to be split up throughout the day.
After lunch and naps, they were going to munch on all of the treats the parents made.
I am not sure how the second part is going to go, but part one was a definite success!

No comments:

Post a Comment