Saturday, October 1, 2011

Shower the Bride

One of the reasons we came a week early to California (as if I needed another reason) was to help shower my bride-to-be cousin, Tami.
Christi, Tami's sister, had worked very hard to make Tami feel extra special (something she so deserves to feel).
She chose a really yummy Italian restaurant called Il Fornaio.
My mom and I headed to the Bay early to help set up.
Never ones to miss a party, Sophia and Lily came along as well...

Christi chose to go with a purple and pink theme for the shower.
You could see the splash of color everywhere.
There wasn't a single detail left out.
This was our party favor.
A makeup bag made by my mom...
After the set up was complete, we took a few pictures...
had a beverage...
and just hung out with the girls...
Then we reapplied our lip gloss in preparation of Tami's arrival...
She was happy with what she saw...
Lily was beyond happy to see her Tam-Tam...
So much so that she even prepared a little song to sing to her...
After the lunch was the fun part, gifts...
The first gift was from Lily...
Then one from Sophia...
Tami opened a necklace from me...
The party began to wrap up...
Sophia kindly helped us clean up...
Then Tami found multiple uses for her chair bow...
Picture time outside...
I am so happy I could help shower my beautiful cousin with gifts and with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment