Wednesday, April 27, 2011

All Aboard

It was too wet to go on the big ferris wheel on Navy Pier, so the girls went on a train ride or two instead...
Then pooped out from sheer exhaustion...
While the girls slept, Joe and I did some shopping.
Trust me, you can't come to this city and not shop.
You also can't some to this city and not eat pizza.
So as not wanting to offend anyone, we did both.
Pizza tonight was brought to you courtesy of Gino's East.
The atmosphere was really cool.
You could even sign your name wherever you could find a spot.
IF you could find a spot...
Mmm, pizza...
Joe wanted to do his best Man vs. Food impersonation and end the night with an Italian Beef from Al's, but thankfully he decided against it.
Only doing so once I promised him that he could eat there when we come back in June...
I promise.
As long as I get my pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment