Monday, April 4, 2011

Put Your Face in and Swim

Of all the choices I have made since becoming a mother, 
I think making the choice of swim lessons for the girls has been one of the best.
It has helped to give me peace of mind when they are near the water.
And they seem to love it.
As is evident by their smiles...
In a mere six weeks, my children have gone from non-swimmers who love the water
to swimmers who still love the water.
All it took for them was to just put their face in and swim.
Here they go...
I think it is evident that they are proud of each other...
and I couldn't be more proud of them.

2 comments:

  1. I love this pic of them hugging each other! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually Christi as I am sure you knew...but for some reason comes up as Sean haha

    ReplyDelete