Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to School

Lily started preschool today. I know that she went to Gymboree last year, but I really feel as if this is truly her first day. I was very excited for her because I just know my smart little girl is going to thrive at her new school.


The weather today was different than it had been in past weeks. It was cooler and breezy. It felt more like late September than mid August. Mother nature must have known that school was starting and gave us this pretty day. It brought back many memories for me and I look forward to the memories Lily is going to make in these next nine months.


She told me she wanted to look like a princess on her special day
Mission accomplished
She wanted to bring along her new lunchbox and show it to the new friends she was going to make.




My beautiful girl is so big, but yet still so small. I hope her enthusiasm for her new adventures in life never wane.

Lily baby, you are going to go so very far in life and this is just your first step! You make us more and more proud each day!



No comments:

Post a Comment