Monday, August 10, 2009

Water Babies



Hot August days call for cool water fun! Today the girls and I went on a wild adventure to the local water park. I decided that I was going to be brave and take them there without any additional help. Thankfully, the girls were extremely cooperative and we enjoyed another great summer day.


Lily was the first to spot the turtle and enjoyed taking a ride on it's back.


Sophia preferred the lily pad


Sophia took some time to people watch, which never gets old when you are at a water park in Arkansas!



The girls even took a break to share a snack


After two hours of sun, water, swimming and snacks, it was time to head home for some much needed naps.


Apparently Sophia liked the nap idea. She was only in the car for about two minutes before she was conked out!
Sweet little water babies!

1 comment:

  1. Oh does this bring back fun memories...I can feel my ankles burning now! :) Love, Tam Tam

    ReplyDelete