Monday, August 10, 2009

Dining In

The third room in our crazy quest to repaint the entire house is complete! Quite a difference and it makes me long for fall. Joe told me he could get the dining room finished in one day and he kept to his word.
This time I was somewhat smart enough to take a before picture, but I only thought to do this when Joe was done with all but one wall. Oh well, I still have about eight more rooms to get this right.
Before picture #1


Before picture #2
See how happy Joe is to be painting yet again!?


Our new "Brick Hearth" dining room


Just needs a few finishing touches and it will be perfect (to me at least)

I suppose that now that it's done this would be as good a time as any to start using this room. I will just have to dust off my pots and pans and learn how to cook again. Care to join us???

2 comments:

  1. I Love it!!! It is going to look like a new house - another excuse to come back to visit. (not that I need an excuse) Love, Tam Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a difference and great choice of colors...feels so homey and makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete