Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Open Up and Say AHH!

Yesterday was another big day for Lily. She had her first visit to the dentist. Any apprehension she may have felt before going was eased as soon as she got there and saw that she could sit in a train and watch Spongebob.




Once in the office, Lily chose the strawberry flavored toothpaste and laid back while she got her teeth cleaned.



Her "shiny" teeth


The dentist came in next, looked at her teeth and gave us the good news...


NO CAVITIES!!


Armed with her new sparkly princess toothbrush and toothpaste, we said "See you in six more months" and headed home. And although Sophia didn't get her teeth cleaned today, she did at least score some floss. I can say that I am not surprised.


1 comment:

  1. you know something...one of the greatest things about this blog page is that I can copy the picture and put it as the background of my computer screen...so I get to have pics of the girls all the time and they are constantly updating as they change and grow :) I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete