Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Bearer Of Gifts

Tom and Rachael arrived safely into town tonight and they came bearing gifts for all of us. They brought Joe a shirt back from their vacation in Hawaii. Lily got an adorable outfit that I am hoping to get on her once the sun decides to come back out. I think I received the best gift of all. They truly know the way to my heart is to take a path through my stomach with candy. Not just any candy, See's candy. Rachael made Sophia an apron to match the one she made Lily when she was Sophia's age.

Sophia was more than happy to try the apron on and model for us...

She was ecstatic when she discovered that the apron had a pocket and thus a place to keep her binkie safe...
After all, every great chef needs a spot for their binkie...

Thanks for the gifts. We are so glad you are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment