Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shake Your Groove Thing

It's observation night at dance class tonight. Once a session, parents get the opportunity to watch their little ones dance and see what they are learning prior to the recital. I look forward to this night because I get to see how far Lily has come.

By the way, did I mention that Sophia is making an attempt at this dancing thing? Should prove interesting.
Lily was kind enough to let Sophia borrow her tutu, leotard, tights and even her old tap shoes...
I think it made Sophia feel like a big girl...
No time was wasted and the girls got dancing...

Even Elle, or as we lovingly call her in her dance attire, Lady Gaga, was getting her groove on...
Sophia moved from her mark to give her big sister a big hug...
Lily kept turning around to make sure we were watching her...

Look at her great form...
Sophia watched the other girls in the class, and surprisingly, she was able to do some of the moves. Of course there was a ten second delay, but she was really trying...



Lily did all of her sugar spins...

Thirty minutes into it and Sophia was starting to show signs of slowing down...
But Lily kept right on going...
Five minutes later, I knew Sophia was done, especially when she started pulling her tutu off...








I can definitely see why Miss Carrie only allows one viewing time each session. There were lots of distractions and lack of focus, but I enjoyed every moment of it. I can't wait to see them in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment