Saturday, October 10, 2009

Get The Wrinkles Out

A few days ago when we were in the toy store, Lily spotted a Snow White ironing board and tells me, "I'm going to ask Papa to buy that for me." I guess it was a good thing that they were going to be here soon.

Once Papa arrived, Lily told him about the ironing board she wanted and we headed directly to the store. When we got there, the ironing boards were all gone. I called three other stores in the area and they didn't have any either. Papa wanted to make Lily happy and was willing to go across town to look for one. Low and behold, we were able to find her beloved ironing board.

As we left the store, Lily says to me, "I can't wait to get home and start ironing." I didn't quite understand her excitement for ironing, but I guess living in a family where her dad irons everything, she would have to learn sooner or later. I just wanted to be sure that we weren't breaking any child labor laws.

While Lily went to look for some clothes that needed to be pressed, Sophia checked things out...

Hmm, what to iron first?

I guess Lily's underwear was a little too wrinkled for her liking...




After ironing one pair of underwear, Lily was done for the night. Instead, she wanted to play with the Snow White cooking set that came free with the iron. You gotta love free stuff.
Sophia already had her chef apron on and now she just needed a new chef hat...

It's a good thing Lily ironed that underwear, otherwise Sophia's chef outfit wouldn't have been complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment