Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Patch: Part 1

There are many things I look forward to each year and going to the Pumpkin patch is right there at the top of my list. Since Tom and Rachael were in town, I felt that this would be even more fun to do with them.

We were all very excited to go...



Lily had her Halloween outfit on and was ready to go...
There was only one person slowing us down...
With Sophia finally awake, we made the 45-minute trek to the Schaefers-Collins Pumpkin patch..
The girls stopped for me so I could get pictures of them in front of the pumpkins. Little did I know that there would be MANY photo ops throughout the day.

Tom moved me to a spot where I could take pictures and not have to worry about getting run over by the cars. Thanks for looking out Tom!

Sophia discovered the really big pumpkins...
and I was able to get this incredible picture of her...
Then they found something a little more their size...

and Lily showed me how high she could hoist it in the air...




Joe then took them to see the animals. They even got to feed a hungry goat...



Next, we discovered the silly cutouts and had to test them out...








This was just the first thirty minutes of our trip and already too many pictures to post. That is why I had to include a part two. Please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment