Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick Or Treat, Smell My Feet

I am not sure how I ever did it as a kid. How was I able to wait until it was dark enough outside to go trick or treating? Lily was definitely finding it hard to wait, but I told her we had to get a lot done before we could go. Like carve pumpkins...

and take pictures...

Lots of pictures! Lily was enjoying posing for me...

Of course Sophia spoke up and had to get her picture taken as well...
Then back to my little model...

Then Lily turned her attention to the pumpkin carving she wanted...
GROVER...
Then Joe finished Sissy's pumpkin, Ernie...
Once the pumpkins were carved and their tummies were full, it was time to transform into Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion...

Once all of our friends arrived, it was finally time to go trick or treating under the light of a full moon...
The girls were very eager to fill their bags with candy...
including Sophia who watched as each piece dropped in...
Our FEARLESS one...
Next stop, Bip's house...


Dorothy, Mr. Bo Peep and Bat girl...
and the sleepy little lion and sheep...
It didn't take long for the lion's mane to come off...
One last stop...
Once home, Lily couldn't wait to get into her candy...
But instead, we treated them to Halloween Krispy Kreme donuts. I was told it was a tradition and who am I to break tradition???




HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! I wish I could have been there to share in the experience!

    ReplyDelete