Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jump Around

Another Saturday, another birthday party. It's amazing to me that with as many parties as we attend, they always seem to be at a different location. Today's was at Jump Zone, which tends to be a favorite party locale for most of the kids...

Lily is usually TERRIFIED by the big dinosaur that greets you when you walk in, but this time she didn't cry or even hide her eyes like she normally does. She told me, "I'm not scared because I have a brain." Yes you do my dear. Yes you do!
I was excited to see that the Deschamps were also in attendance...
Especially since Jen was willing to crawl through the tunnels and help the girls down the big slides...
Sophia was fearless and went down by herself...
Then she discovered my shoes and apparently her nose as well...
After a lot of bouncing fun, it was time for cake and ice cream...
The little girls waited patiently...
and then devoured their ice cream. Who needs a spoon anyway??




A birthday party at a place where they literally let you bounce off the walls. What could be better??

No comments:

Post a Comment