Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hanging With My Peeps

The Deschamps are back in town! I repeat, the Deschamps didn't abandon us (yet) and they made it back to good ol' Little Rock safe and sound. After being gone for a month, our entire family truly missed their entire family. So when Jen asked me if I would be willing to watch the girls while her and Dave went to a concert, of course I said "yes!" Besides, what could possibly be a better compliment than someone asking you to watch two of the most precious people in their lives?


The reunion of the girls went just as I thought it would. There were a few squeals of delight and lots of hugs! They immediately took off for the play room and seemed content to stay there the entire night, but dinner needed to be eaten first.

After dinner, Joe and I decided to take the girls for a walk. We wanted to get them outside in the fresh air, and let's face it, I was hoping a walk around the block would tire this group of girls out. Whatever energy they may have spent on the walk was revitalized when they came home and had the special treats that Jen brought over. What special treats did they have? Halloween Peeps. That's right, apparently peeps aren't only reserved for Easter anymore. Jen was kind enough to bring over two shapes, ghosts and pumpkins. Do you think these little ones could choose just one?? They did take only one...one of each...













How could you resist these sweet faces anyhow? And who was I to rain on this wonderful reunion?? Thanks for trusting me with your girls, Jen! We must do this again! Peeps and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment