Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rebel With a New Camera

Now that I have two small children, it seems that I always have a camera with me trying to catch every moment. When you have two children that won't sit still long enough for a picture, you lose a lot of these moments that you are trying to capture. Hopefully those days are behind me now that I have a Canon Rebel camera. Finally, I have a camera that can snap up to three pictures per second and maybe, just maybe I can get one decent picture for every fifty that I take. Here are a few I took while playing around with the camera and some of it's many features...












This one is Lily's favorite because we both agree that she looks like a lion...


I know they aren't perfect, but hopefully the pictures I take in the future will be able to capture the true essence of these extremely beautiful and BUSY girls!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so glad you got the camera...you will have to tell me all about it cause I want a new one as well....one that I can use all the time and capture all the great moment's of our lives....You are bringing it with you on your next visit right? then I can try it out and put it on my list for Santa (aka Sean) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would LOVE it!! I LOVE mine too!
    I'm a bad, bad friend...I owe you like 10 calls to catch-up. Still see you in November...call you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete