Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yummy in My Tummy

Ditado is here!
For those of you who weren't aware, my mom has come to visit us in Arkansas. I love when my mom comes to visit because we get to do things that would normally bore Joe like shopping all day and staying up late talking and watching HGTV.
I especially love it when she visits because she always likes to try new recipes and makes me the foods I love and don't get to eat all of the time.
For instance, lunch today consisted of one of my favorites, Chicken Curry Salad and we topped it off with a new dessert recipe called Yogurt-Marmalade.


Once everyone was fed, my mom cut the cake, but before we could eat, Liliana (which is now what she wants to go by) insisted that we sing Happy Birthday to her, even though her birthday isn't until February. Once the singing was done, we all dug in to the delicious cake.




I've got one word to describe this cake...YUM! This recipe is definitely a keeper. I can't wait to see, or eat, what we are going to try next.

No comments:

Post a Comment