Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kitchen Makeover

So I finally decided to post the pictures of my kitchen makeover. After four years and two kids, the walls were getting just the tiniest bit yucky. Let's just say that hand prints could visibly be seen on the walls. Greasy hand prints.

The seat cushions were also very disgusting! It didn't seem to make sense to buy a new table, so I thought I would try to fix it the best I could.


Here is the newly painted kitchen done in "Pebble Path". It isn't much of a change, but those greasy hand prints are certainly gone...
The recovering of the chairs proved to be a smart idea. As was spraying it with five cans of scotch guard...
I must say, a can of paint can do wonders in changing the looks of a kitchen table...

By the way, I just wanted to add an updated picture of our dining room. I added a candelabra as well as a rug...
Hmmm, what to do next???

No comments:

Post a Comment